The 4-Way Concealment & Belt Leather Holster by 1791 Gunleather is the ideal balance of protection and comfort, allowing four possible carry positions: Vertical, Horizontal, Cross-Draw, or Inside-The-Waistband. No other holster provides the same high-quality craftsmanship in and extremely versatile design. The 4WH provides maximum flexibility with IWB and OWB carry positions available all in one sturdy, leather belt holster.
Benefits of a Multi-Position Holster:
The way you carry your gun can change with the day, the use, or the situation. Who says you have to choose just one? With the 1791 Gunleather 4-Way Concealment multi position holster, you can switch it up around your belt as you see fit. The 4-way holster works in the following position:
- Vertical Cant is the most common OWB carry style, especially for full-size duty guns. Many carriers find the hip to be the most natural feeling draw, in line with arm and shoulder. While the gun imprint is most visible with this style, it can still be concealed beneath a jacket or sweatshirt.
- Horizontal Cant in the small of the back is a comfortable way to conceal and carry a small pistol or revolve while walking or standing. The fireram is positioned horizontally with the grip of the firearm angled up towards your back.
- The Cross-Draw Cant (on the non-dominant side) was first worn this way by ranchers who didn’t want their weapons to get in the way of their work. Today, wearers may choose cross-draw for easy access from a seated position in a vehicle or at a desk.It’s also a great option for your backup firearm.
- An IWB carry style is the most concealed way of carrying for experienced users. Worn on the inside of your pants on the dominant side, the 4-way provides a minimal imprint with only the metal clip on the belt visible.
- Four Way Multi-Fit IWB & OWB Holster
- Model Number: 4WH-3-SBL-R
- Size: 3
- Right Hand
- Color: Stealth Black
- Fits: Glock: 26, 25, 27, 29, 30, 33; Ruger: SR9C, LC9, SR40; Smith & Wesson: Shield, MP9; Springfield: XD’s; Walther: PPS
- UPC: 816161020050