Powered by our patented new DeadLock cams and components, the new Reckoning 38 is simply the ultimate in permanent, repeatable downrange precision for today’s target archer. It’s an evolution of the 2019 Reckoning, reengineered with the added stability and balance of a 38” axle-to-axle length. And is simply the tightest group of accuracy-enhancing, competition-winning attributes ever combined in a single platform.
- Deadlock Cams: Not only the quickest and simplest way to achieve perfect arrow flight, but the surest way to maintain it. Just move the cams left or right on the axles with a turn of a screw to position all the energy directly behind the arrow. Then lock it down for permanent, repeatable accuracy. All with a smooth-as-silk draw and outstanding IBO ratings.
- Deadlock Pocket: DeadLock limb pockets lock every component in the entire bow structure as one for the most rigid, accuracy-producing platform possible.
- Deadlock Cable Containment: The reduced torque translates to added forgiveness and dramatically enhanced shot-to-shot consistency.
- Clutch Performance Grip: The most comfortable modular grips on the market are engineered to reduce torque while increasing comfort. Our low-profile Clutch grip comes standard. The Clutch Control grip is available for purchase separately. Both grips are available in 4 popular colors.
- Axle-To-Axle: 38″
- Brace Height: 7-1/8″
- IBO Speed: 325FPS
- Draw Length: 27″-32″
- Draw Weight: 50, 60, 70lbs
- Mass Weight: 4.9lbs