No other platform puts more tournament-dominating accuracy and consistency in the hands of aspiring archers than the new Specialist II. Its simple-to-tune Binary Cam system keeps cams perfectly synchronized for optimum nock travel. While its extended 38” axle-to-axle length and forgiving 7 1/8” brace height make next-level precision more attainable than ever before.
- Binary Cam System: Engineered with two perfectly symmetrical cams slaved together, our Binary Cam system delivers laser-straight nock travel because the cams always turn in perfect synchronization. The result is X-cutting accuracy and tuning you can set and forget. It’s simply one of the most reliable and consistent cam systems on the market today.
- Rotating Modules: No new cams, modules or other parts are required to set your draw length. Module screws can simply be removed, rotated and re-tightened. It’s just that quick and easy to adjust draw length on the new Specialist II as it is on all Bowtech bows.
- Orbit Dampener: Dial in the perfect balance as you add new accessories. The Bowtech Orbit Dampener also reduces vibration for even more accuracy and consistency.
- Clutch Performance Grip: The most comfortable modular grips on the market are engineered to reduce torque while increasing comfort. Our low-profile Clutch grip comes standard. The Clutch Control grip is available for purchase separately. Both grips are available in 4 popular colors.
- Axle-To-Axle: 38″
- Brace Height: 7-1/8″
- IBO Speed: 322FPS
- Draw Length: 23″-32.5″
- Draw Weight: 40, 50, 60lbs
- Mass Weight: 4.5lbs