The new Fuego LT series of spinning reels, state of the art fishing tools that define Daiwa’s commitment to the LT Concept of lighter, tougher material. With conventional, heavier spinning reels, long hours of casting and retrieving can fatigue the arms and hands.The Fuego LT housing is light but sturdy constructed from a Carbon based material. The innovative Magsealed main shaft delivers butter smooth performance while preventing water or dirt intrusion. The technology uses a Mag Oil that can be magnetically solidified similar to a packing on a boat’s propeller shaft. Oil smooth operation as well as a water and impurities barrier makes the design and function unparalleled. The Machined Aluminum handle is ergonomically correct and screws easily into the body. Six ball bearings and one roller bearing combine to create the ultimate in silky smooth operation. If you are looking for an amazing reel packed with high-end design and technology features then the Daiwa’s Fuego LT may be the reel for you.
- Carbon Light Material Housing – LT Concept
- Machined Aluminum Screw-In Handle
- 7 Bearing System
- Magnetic Oil- Magnetic Oil is one of a new generation of Nano Fluids that can change density and shape when a magnetic field is applied.
- Air Rotor Design- The Air Rotor weighs up to 15% less than ordinary rotor designs. Its unique shape reduces unnecessary weight while distributing stress more evenly throughout the rotor for maximum strength.
- LT Concept- Now with a smaller and more compact frame, the LT family of reels utilize a small, lightweight frame with a larger DigiGear for the perfect combination of Light and Tough.
- Digigear- The all new DigiGear is precision machined cut and polished. This offers maximum efficiency with a better transfer of energy and unmatched smoothness.