With a stark, modern appearance, the handsome reels are modestly priced with an abundance of design and engineering features. The LT body (light yet tough) is constructed from a carbon-based composite that is much lighter than conventional materials yet very durable. With a much greater strength to weight ratio, the reels are lighter and can be handled without fatigue over the long course of a full day’s fishing. The spool design features the Advanced Ballistic System or ABS. This technology utilizes a reversed taper to pay out line in bigger loops reducing outgoing friction and improving casting distance. The oversize spool also holds more line and can exert more pressure on hooked gamefish. The Air Rotor and Air Bail are carbon composite designed lighter and stronger than conventional designs. Smoothness of operation is assured by 6 ball bearings and a roller bearing. Rarely in the spinning reel market can you find a reel modest in price yet loaded with state of the art technical and design features.
- Carbon Light Material Housing – LT Concept- Now with a smaller and more compact frame, the LT family of reels utilize a small, lightweight frame with a larger DigiGear for the perfect combination of Light and Tough.
- ABS Spool (Advanced Ballistic System)
- Machined Aluminum Handle
- Air Rotor and Air Bail- The Air Rotor weighs up to 15% less than ordinary rotor designs. Its unique shape reduces unnecessary weight while distributing stress more evenly throughout the rotor for maximum strength.
- Digigear- The all new DigiGear is precision machined cut and polished. This offers maximum efficiency with a better transfer of energy and unmatched smoothness.
- 6 Bearing System ( 5BB+1RB)