The Falcon Lowrider Casting Rod is totally revamped from the original model and still leads the way. It combines long standing innovation with quality and capability. Falcon’s original Lowrider series defied convention by using small and single-footed rod guides. These guides sat lower and closer to the blank with more guides overall. This worked to limit line slap and friction up the entire length of the rod. The net result was longer casts. Falcon started a revolution in the industry that was soon followed by imitators. The latest generation of Lowrider features tangle free “K Frame” Fuji guides. Falcon tuned the actions with a higher grade of aerospace rated carbon fiber. This helped to achieve an even lighter blank in the fish catching actions that fishermen have come to expect. The updated Lowrider Series ushers in the next step in high performance among low-profile rods.
- T2 Graphite Blank: High-grade, aerospace-rated carbon fiber, achieving a lighter overall construction
- Fuji K Frame Guides: Fuji 100% tangle free K frame guides and Fazlite rings. These small, single-footed, rod guides rest much closer to the blank
- Fuji Reel Seats: Fuji blank-thru reel seats for seamless connectivity
- Technique-tuned lengths and actions
- Lighter and more sensitive