Starting Weight: 1,330 lbs
Locking Bolts: 24
Fort Knox drives quality into each vault door that is built. To prevent the chance of fire damage or theft vulnerability, Fort Knox‘s exactness and precision in design helps to eliminate the chance of fire damage and theft vulnerability to guns and valuables. Fort Knox stands behind every vault door built by offering a lifetime warranty, greater than any other in the industry. Invest in what’s most valuable to you and choose a vault door that guarantees theft protection, fire protection, and prevention of unauthorized use.
- Security: Excellent safes means superior security, and we don’t take that lightly. From fire protection to theft protection, we’ve designed a premier vault door to ensure the security of your valuables. Our patented rack and pinion bank style locking mechanism is the most technically sophisticated vault door locking system available. The maintenance free system means more ease-of-use and damage prevention. Aside from a superior locking mechanism, Fort Knox offers optional AR500 and stainless steel liners to add additional strength to your vault door. The more steel, the stronger the door will be.
- Fire Protection: Our vault doors are lined with an inferno shield, limiting the thermal conductivity of the safe. Our simulations provide proof that Fort Knox is the leading gun vault door in the industry. Our reinforced fire door adds layers of fire protection and is then reinforced with three to four times more steel than other composite type doors.
- Design: Your vault door should reflect your style. Fort Knox offers three distinctive finish options and a number of gloss colors to achieve the exact look you envision.
- Textured: A thick durable scratch resistant paint finish perfect for garages, shops or storage rooms.
- Gloss: A beautiful acrylic urethane enamel paint finish with unmatched luster.
- Distressed: A unique industrial looking finish that shows some aging and random imperfections (No two are the same).