Power should be an asset, never a liability: the Affinity 3.5 feels and handles like a smaller-gauge shotgun while offering the full capabilities of today’s 31⁄2″ shells. Together, our Inertia Driven® system and TSA pad—which absorbs up to 50% of the recoil—translate into a pleasant shooting experience no matter the conditions. Handling is also optimized thanks to the slim forend profile made possible by the recoil spring being efficiently housed around the magazine tube. The stock is also trim and includes an internal balance weight that can be removed to customize weight-distribution.
The Affinity 3.5 is available in four finishes and comes with either a 26- or 28-inch barrel that sports a stepped, ventilated-rib with a red fiber-optic front sight. Three choke tubes are supplied with the Affinity 3.5, including IC, M, and F (choke wrench included). Shouldering and aiming the Affinity 3.5 is like pointing your finger—you will instantly know what “right” feels like.
Gauge: 12 gauge
Chamber Length: 3.5″
- Choke Tubes: IC, M, F and wrench
- Shim Kit: For adjustment of drop and cast.
- Trigger Assembly: Trigger group is easily removed for cleaning and maintenance by punching out a single pin.
- Oversized Controls: An over-sized bolt release and charging handle make for easy operation of the action, even with gloved hands.
- Drilled and Tapped Receiver: Receivers are drilled and tapped to facilitate quick and easy mounting of optics and accessories.
- Easy Loading: The enlarged loading port makes loading additional shells quick and easy, a must for glove-wearing weather conditions.
- Sights and Chokes: The chrome-lined, vent rib barrel is fitted with fiber-optic front sight and uses readily available mobil chokes.