The lower brace height and souped-up cam system on our Turbo Series bows deliver maximum speed and kinetic energy for expert bowhunters looking to get the job done on the toughest animals.
- Hoyt Carbon Technology: The most advanced bow risers ever created. Hoyt carbon risers have more than 50 individual carbon components selected for specific properties that are hand laid into one single, incredibly rigid and lightweight bow riser. These components have been specifically engineered for optimized stiffness and vibration control – in other words, ultimate accuracy and deadly silence on the shot.
- Shock Pods: Our Innovative Shock Pod Vibration Damping System kills vibration in the bow riser leaving you with a dead-in-hand shot and sweet, sweet silence.
- Stealthshot Technology: Hoyt’s innovative and time-tested StealthShot™ string suppression system got upgraded with an all-new proprietary material to kill noise and vibration more than ever. In addition to crushing noise, the StealthShot also increases accuracy by providing for a cleaner, crisper release of the arrow from the string for a more forgiving shot.
- Adjustable Grip System: Patent-pending and exclusive to our REDWRX series, our all-new grip system adjusts left and right laterally for ultimate tuning and center shot alignment based on the different hand shapes and pressure points of individual shooters.
- Tec Risers: At Hoyt, we are known around the world for our ultra-tough risers. Our TEC (Total Engineering Concept) risers are required to survive 1,500 dry fires without failure before ever being considered for the Hoyt product line. This is NOT an industry standard. This is the Hoyt standard. Not only does the TEC bar make the riser extremely tough, but the extra strength from TEC allows us to make our grips narrower than our competitors, which equates to less hand torque and more accuracy.
- Fuse Custom Strings: Proven with podium finishes around the world, FUSE Custom Strings are built rock-solid on hi-tech computerized tension machines resulting in strings that won’t stretch and peep sights that won’t twist.
- Hoyt Rear Stabilizer Mount: No single bow setup is perfect for everyone. The key to accuracy is customizing your bow to your shot. Hoyt bows feature an integrated rear stabilizer mount so you can seamlessly balance your rig your way.
- ZT Pro Turbo Cam Technology: Our all-new ZT Pro (Zero-Torque) Turbo Cam creates a balanced side-to-side load with the patent-pending Split-Cable System, eliminating the need for a flexible cable guard. This reduces cable-induced torque and lateral nock travel resulting in dead-center accuracy. The ZT Pro Turbo Cam is the fastest cam in our entire product line.
- Roller Cable Guard: Silky smooth roller guards make for a smoother draw cycle and reduce friction for increased efficiency and shot performance.
- X-Act Grip System: Your first impression shooting a bow ultimately starts with the grip. Extensive, in-depth research and development made sure that experience was as good as it gets when shooting a Hoyt. From the width and angle to the overall shape, the X-Act Grip practically holds your hand through the shot, making sure you have proper hand placement time and time again. Because in archery, consistency is accuracy. (Available exclusively on Axius, Helix Turbo, Double XL and Nitrux model bows.)
- FPS (ATA): 350
- AXLE-TO-AXLE: 31″
- BRACE HEIGHT: 5⅞“
- MASS WEIGHT: 4.4 LBS
- CAM: ZT TURBO PRO
- DRAW LENGTHS: 26-28″, 28-30″
- DRAW WEIGHTS: 30-40#, 40-50#, 50-60#, 55-65#, 60-70#