Kore nylon web tactical belts are stiffer and more rigid than our leather gun belts, and intended to support heavier loads and more gear. Constructed using Nylon Web outer layer (rated to 500 lbs.), Reinforced Power-Core Center™ and Super-Fiber inner liner for added strength and durability. Tactical belts are designed to support holstered firearms or gear up to a maximum of 8 lbs. (total weight). Due to the stiffness of our tactical belts they include a Belt Keeper to keep the belt tip flush with your pants.
X5 Style Gun Buckle & Tactical Reinforced Belt [+1 belt keeper, hex wrench & set screws]
- KORE Tactical belts are constructed to support small to full-size firearms, magazines and additional gear. Tactical belts are 2X’s as stiff as our leather gun belts.
- Best fitting, most durable tactical belt you’ll ever wear. Precise, secure fit provides a smooth, fast draw every time.
- NO Belt Holes. Instead Kore concealed carry belts use a hidden track with 40+ sizing points, to adjust ¼” at a time. Result = 800% more adjustable vs. traditional gun belt.
- Nylon Web outer layer, Super-Fiber inner lining with proprietary Reinforced Power-Core™ center (Rated to 500 lbs.). Belts are very durable & stiff enough to support small to heavy weight holsters, firearms, magazines, etc. (8 lbs. max). Classic buckle designs available, because no one needs to know you’re carrying.
- Tactical Belts are 1.5″ wide and One-Size to fit any waist from 24” up to 54″.
- Belt is secured to buckle using large teeth clamp & 2 set screws with hex wrench (included).
- Includes matching Belt Keeper to keep the tip of your belt secure against your waist.
- Hidden track with 40+ sizing positions (1/4” increments)
Reinforced Power-Core center supports loads up-to 8 lbs
Interchangeable with 1.5″ wide EDC gun belts & buckles
Large teeth clamp and screws secure belt-to-buckle
- Available in Gray (#X5TACGRA), Tan (#X5TACTAN), and Black (#X5BLK)