Dog walking, bringing in the firewood, taking out the trash, trekking around hunt camp, and all the daily chores in-between, the Alpha Muddy is your go-to for a boot that is effortless to pull on and slip off. Built with Lacrosse’s premium, waterproof rubber and a cushioning neoprene interior, the Alpha Muddy is every bit as comfortable as it is durable.
- Alpha Construction- Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection.
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Country- With larger limbs, leaves, bark, branches and other natural elements, Break-Up Country conceals your outline and blends you with the terrain in a wide variety of wooded environments.
- Active Fit- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Air Circ Liner- Quick-drying mesh that circulates air inside the boot when you walk, keeping your feet cooler, drier and infinitely more comfortable.
- Aqua Outsole- Lacrosse’s Aqua outsole works like your favorite all season tire by shedding water and debris while maximizing surface contact for excellent traction.
- Pull on with Stretch- Pull tabs and a side stretch panel make these super easy to get on and off.
- Style: 330020
- Weight: 1.4lbs per pair
- Height: 4.5″
- Insulation: 3.5mm Neoprene
- Color: Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
- Lining: Air Circ, Waterproof
- Traction: Best for All-Terrain
- Footbed: Removable Polyurethane
- Shank: Nylon
- Comfort Zone: 0 degrees to 70 degrees