When it comes to scent-free hunting, nothing is better than full-clad rubber boots to keep you undetected in the woods. With the switchgrass, Lacrosse has combined the scent-free benefit of rubber boots with four layers of cushioning underfoot. Adding to the overall comfort, Lacrosse’s signature adjustable gusset accommodates a wide range of calf sizes and allows you to easily tuck pants in. Comfortable, waterproof, durable and scent-free, the Switchgrass will help you hunt farther and longer, from early season to late.
- Quad-Core Technology- Four layers of cushioning and support built for all-day comfort.
- 100% Waterproof Protection- Rubber is naturally waterproof and with Lacrosse’s proven formulas, rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year.
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Country- With larger limbs, leaves, bark, branches and other natural elements, Break-Up Country conceals your outline and blends you with the terrain in a wide variety of wooded environments.
- Ankle Fit- Lacrosse’s revolutionary fit ensures a secure and comfortable fit around your ankles, while gripping the top of your foot and locking your heel in place.
- Switchgrass Outsole- Versatile traction with angled lugs that shed mud and debris.
- Style: 301130
- Weight: 4.2lbs per pair
- Height: 15″
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Mossy Oak Break-up Country
- Lining: Polyester
- Footbed: Removable Polyurethane Footbed
- Shank: Oversized Polypropylene
- Comfort Zone: 0 degrees to 70 degrees