The MOJO Butt-Up Rippler presents a natural image of a feeding mallard with the ripples that would be associated with that, and is intended to compliment the Mallard Duck Rippler available last year. These Ripples were developed as a result of a special request by Jase Robertson of Duck Commander, a world class duck hunter who understands that realistic ripples on the water accurately simulate live ducks, thus greatly increasing the attractiveness of your spread to other ducks. Arguably the most efficient way to add realistic motion to a decoy spread, these two decoys were developed by two of the biggest names in waterfowling, MOJO and Duck Commander, to be simple, effective and user friendly. Based on an accurate carving of a feeding mallard. The Butt-Up and the Mallard give a totally different “look” but with the same, and interchangeable vibrating mechanism. Brings not only life, but realistic life to an otherwise “dead” decoy spread. Operates on 4- AA batteries, not included.
- TOP OF ITS CLASS: Innovative life-like design
- BRING YOUR SPREAD TO LIFE: Realistic mallard drake body in the “butt-up” feeding position
- PROVEN DESIGN TO COAX IN MORE GREENHEADS: Specifically designed motion to create ripples just like live ducks
- STAY IN THE BLIND ALL DAY: Operates up to 6-8 hours on 4 AA batteries (not included)
- BUILT TO LAST A LIFETIME OF HUNTING: Easy battery installation through removable screw-lock housing
- Item #HW2459