With its unique soft plastic fore-and-aft propellers, the River2Sea® Lane Changer opens a new category for propbaits: finesse topwater. This amazing surface plug, featuring the design expertise of 2012 Bassmaster Classic® champ Chris Lane, doesn’t eliminate the churning action that draws bass in for the kill, but tones it down enough to appeal to neutral or curious fish as well as to the aggressive feeders. Rather than the hard, erratic cuts and distinct wakes that topwater anglers are used to seeing with double-props, the River2Sea Lane Changer delivers smoother, more precise movements while pumping out its unique sound. When you want to fish a prop but the fish seem reluctant, perhaps a “lane change” is in order!
- Designed in conjunction with top pro Chris Lane
- Classic approach, subtler motion and sound
- Finesse topwater appeals to reluctant bass
- Unique soft plastic fore-and-aft propellers
- Delivers smoother, more precise movements
- Creates a different underwater sound
- Great for neutral bass
- Buoyancy: Floating
- Hook Size: 4
- Max Diving Depth: 0′
- Length: 6″
- Weight: 7/8oz.
- Item #CL-LC150