Enjoy the benefits of a superb 828U over/under optimized for fast handling and accuracy. The slightly shorter length of pull and 24-inch barrels promote control and speed. Lengthened forcing cones team with included Triple Threat® chokes to produce tighter patterns over longer ranges. At less than 6.5 lbs., this gun is a joy to carry all day. Shells are partially extracted, not ejected, for complete control of loading and unloading. Carbon-fiber stepped rib with easy-to-see fiber-optic front sight. Tang-mounted automatic safety with barrel selector can be made into a manual safety. Included shims facilitate dozens of adjustments for a custom fit. Comes with a total of eight chokes.
- Benelli’s Patented Steel Locking System: Benelli’s patented Steel Locking System eliminates wear and tear on the receiver and hinge that cause traditional over/unders to fail. Incorporating this newly-designed steel locking system into an aluminum receiver creates a stronger, safer and lighter over/under that maintains perfect balance at 6.5 pounds. By locking the solid steel breech block to the rear of the barrel, all shot pressure is contained in the barrels—preventing any stress being transferred to the receiver and hinge pins.
- Benelli’s Progressive Comfort System: The Progressive Comfort System is contained within the 828U walnut stock (shown in the cutaway images here).The flexible and lightweight polymer buffers compress to absorb recoil energy. The heavier the shot load, the more buffers come into play to help absorb and cushion the recoil.
- Flush Crio Chokes & Wrench: Crio® choke tubes C, IC, M, IM, F and wrench.
- Rob Roberts Triple Threat Chokes: Includes 3 additional performance chokes.
- Lengthened Forcing Cone
- Shim Kit: The stock drop and cast is user-adjustable. Changing shims using this included kit provides a customized sighting plane to fit your unique physical build and shooting style.
- Standard Hard Case: Standard hard case to protect your firearm.
- Extractors: Shells are partially extracted, not ejected, for complete control of loading and unloading.
- Item Number: 10700
- Gauge: 12
- Chambered For: 2-3/4″ and 3″
- Barrel Length: 24″
- Hand-Dominance: Right Handed
- Stock Finish: AA-Grade Satin Walnut
- Receiver Finish: Anodized, Bronze
- Barrel Finish: Matte, Blued
- Grip: Standard
- Stock Configuration: Progressive Comfort
- Chokes: Crio C, IC, M, IM, F
- Specialty Choke: Triple Threat T1, T2, T3
- Sight: Red, fiber-optic front
- Action: Over/Under
- Drilled & Taped: No
- Length of Pull: 14-1/4″
- Drop at Heel: 2-1/8″
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/2″
- Overall Length: 40.75″
- Average Weight: 6.4lbs.
- Added Specifications: Shell Extractors