Benelli’s M2 semiautomatic shotgun is legendary for rugged reliability you can count on in the most adverse of circumstances and conditions. The M2 Field shotgun is light, durable, fast-handling and the backbone of the Benelli semi-auto line. It cycles everything from target loads to the heaviest 3-inch magnums, and has earned a reputation for excellence in fields, blinds and at shooting ranges around the world.
- Inertia-Driven System: An Inertia-Driven® System shotgun is clean, reliable, and adjustment-free.
- ComforTech: This is the original recoil reduction system that revolutionized firearms technology.
- AirTouch: Get a secure grip, wet or dry.
- Crio System: Benelli cryogenically treats barrels and choke tubes to increase pattern density.
- Flush Crio Chokes & Wrench: Crio® choke tubes C, IC, M, IM, F, and wrench.
- ComforTech Gel Recoil Pad and Comb Pad
- Shim Kit: The stock drop and cast is user-adjustable. Changing shims using this included kit provides a customized sighting plane to fit your unique physical build and shooting style.
- Standard Hard Case: Standard hard case to protect your firearm.
- Gauge: Available in 12-Gauge and 20-Gauge
- Chambered For: 2-3/4″, 3″
- Barrel Length: Available in 21″, 24″, 26″ and 28″
- Color: Available in Black Synthetic, Realtree Max-5, GORE OPTIFADE Waterfowl Timber and Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades
- Hand-Dominance: Available in Right Handed and Left Handed
- Size: Available in Standard and Compact
- Grip: Standard
- Stock Configuration: ComforTech
- Chokes: Crio- C, IC, M, IM, F
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Min. Recommended Load: 12-Gauge 3-dram 1-1/8oz Loads, 20-Gauge 2-1/2-dram 7/8oz. Loads
- Sight: Red-bar front
- Action: Semi-auto
- Drilled & Taped: No
- Length of Pull: Standard 12ga 14-3/8″, Compact 12ga 13-1/8″, Standard 20ga 14-3/8″
- Drop at Heel: Standard 12ga 2-3/8″, Compact 12ga 2″, Standard 20ga 2-1/4″
- Drop at Comb: Standard 12ga 1-3/8″, Compact 12ga 1-3/8″, Standard 20ga 1-1/2″