Benelli’s M2 shotguns are known across the globe for their light weight, outstanding balance and relentless reliability. They’re outfitted with Benelli’s legendary low-maintenance Inertia-Driven® system and ComforTech® technology, which reduces felt recoil up to 48 percent. This model of the M2 is outfitted with a rifled slug barrel, making it ideal for deer, bears and wild hogs. A synthetic stock makes it suitable for hunting in any weather.
- Inertia-Driven System: An Inertia-Driven® System shotgun is clean, reliable, and adjustment-free.
- ComforTech: This is the original recoil reduction system that revolutionized firearms technology.
- AirTouch: Get a secure grip, wet or dry.
- Drilled & Tapped Receiver: Receiver drilled and tapped for scope mounting.
- Fully-Rifled Slug Barrel
- ComforTech Gel Recoil Pad and Comb Pad
- Gauge: Available in 12-Gauge and 20-Gauge
- Chambered For: 2-3/4″ and 3″
- Barrel Length: 24″
- Color: Black Synthetic
- Hand-Dominance: Right Handed
- Stock Finish: Black Synthetic
- Receiver Finish: Anodized, Black
- Barrel Finish: Matte, Blued
- Grip: Standard
- Stock Configuration: ComforTech
- Size: Standard Shotgun
- Chokes: Rifled bore
- Min. Recommended Load: 12-Gauge 3-dram 1-1/8oz. Loads, 20-Gauge 2-1/2-dram 7/8oz. Loads
- Magazine Capacity: 3=1
- Sight: Adjustable Rifle
- Action: Semi-auto
- Drilled & Taped: Yes
- Length of Pull: 14-3/8″
- Drop at Heel: 12ga 2-3/8″, 20ga 2-1/4″
- Drop at Comb: 12ga 1-3/8″, 20ga 1-1/2″
- Overall Length: 12ga 45.5″, 20ga 45.3″
- Average Weight: 12ga 7.3lbs, 20ga 6.5lbs
There are no reviews yet.