SBE 3 – the full redesign of our venerable Super Black Eagle platform. With carefully considered insights from our pro-staff and veteran hunters, Benelli design engineers have spent nearly 10 years in development with a focus on three areas of critical importance to the serious waterfowler: Improved ergonomics, intuitive, flawless functionality and an updated design, style and feel for the latest in modern waterfowling reliability that’s all about the end game: Absolute superiority in the most unforgiving conditions.
All the amazing attributes that made the Super Black Eagle 3 America’s favorite 31/2-inch chamber shotgun are now also available for southpaws in a firearm specifically engineered for those who shoulder firearms on the left side. Choose either a Realtree® Max-5™ camo pattern or a black synthetic stock.
- Combtech & Comfort Tech 3: Comfort Tech was the first of its kind. By splitting the stock diagonally and utilizing shock-absorbing chevrons the entire stock was essentially turned into a recoil pad. This chevron system now 13 years old is still the most efficient design possible and was the basis for the SBE 3 stock. The chevron size and location has been optimized on Comfort Tech 3. Furthermore Benelli engineers have developed a new cheek comb pad Combtech which greatly reduces facial impact and vibrations.
- Easy-Loading System: A beveled loading port redesigned carrier and a new two-piece carrier latch have all been incorporated into the new SBE 3 to make loading the magazine effortless.
- Inertia-Drive System: The hallmark of Benelli strength and reliability the clean-burning Inertia Driven System never requires adjusting cycles consistently in conditions that border on the unfair and easily handles everything from light field loads to 3½” magnums. From a cleanliness and speed perspective gas systems simply cannot compete—whereas Inertia-Driven Benelli shotguns are known to fire 500000+ rounds and still function without flaw.
- Oversized Bolt Handle & Safety: A larger bolt release and safety along with an outward angled drop lever make the SBE 3 quicker and easier to operate–even with gloved hands.
- Model Number: 10301
- UPC: 650350103014
- Stock Finish: Realtree Max-5
- Receiver Finish: Realtree Max-5
- Barrel Finish: Realtree Max-5
- Gauge: 12 Gauge 2-3/4″, 3″, 3-1/2″
- Barrel Length: 28″
- Grip: Standard
- Stock Configuration: Comfort Tech 3
- Size: Standard
- Hand-Dominance: Right Handed
- Chokes: Crio- C, IM, F
- Extended Choke: Crio- IC, M
- Chambered For: 2-3/4″, 3″, 3-1/2″
- Min. Recommended Load: 3-dram, 1-1/8oz loads
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Sight: Red-bar front
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Drilled & Taped: Yes
- Length of Pull: 14-3/8″
- Drop at Heel: 2-1/8″
- Drop at Comb: 1-3/8″
- Overall Length: 49.6″
- Avg. Weight: 7lbs
There are no reviews yet.