BE.S.T. (Benelli Surface Treatment) is a new proprietary finishing technology developed by engineers and scientists at Benelli’s manufacturing headquarters in Urbino Italy. This coating protects steel with a tough, impenetrable armor that stops rust and corrosion.
- Multi-Layered Surface: Diamond-like carbon particles are used to create a multi-layered surface coating that protects against the elements and abrasions.
- Tested Against the Elements: A competitor’s barrel showing the damage from 48 hours of saltwater exposure. A Benelli BE.S.T-treated barrel with no sign of rust or corrosion after 3 months of saltwater exposure.
- Impenetrable Armor: Creating a barrier that protects against rust and corrosion created by moisture – even saltwater.
- BE.S.T. Treated Trigger Pin
BE.S.T. Treated Barrel Extension: Super Black Eagle 3 only
- BE.S.T. Treated Bolt
- BE.S.T. Treated Barrel
BE.S.T. Treated Choke: Extended IC & M
BE.S.T. Treated Sling Stud: Super Black Eagle 3 only
- BE.S.T. Treated Bolt Handle
- BE.S.T. Treated Trigger
- BE.S.T. Treated Safety
Standard Hard Case: Standard hard case to protect your firearm.
- Comfort Tech® 3 Recoil Pad and Comb-Tech® Pad
Shim Kit: The stock drop and cast is user-adjustable. Changing shims using this included kit provides a customized sighting plane to fit your unique physical build and shooting style.
Flush Crio® Chokes & Wrench: Benelli Crio® chokes sit flush with the muzzle and come in the following constrictions: C, IM and F. Wrench included.