SBE 3 – the full redesign of our venerable Super Black Eagle platform. With carefully considered insights from our pro-staff and veteran hunters, Benelli design engineers have spent nearly 10 years in development with a focus on three areas of critical importance to the serious waterfowler: Improved ergonomics, intuitive, flawless functionality and an updated design, style and feel for the latest in modern waterfowling reliability that’s all about the end game: Absolute superiority in the most unforgiving conditions.
All the amazing attributes that made the Super Black Eagle 3 America’s favorite 31/2-inch chamber shotgun are now also available for southpaws in a firearm specifically engineered for those who shoulder firearms on the left side. Choose either a Realtree® Max-5™ camo pattern or a black synthetic stock.
- Combtech & ComforTech 3: Comfort Tech™ was the first of its kind. By splitting the stock diagonally and utilizing shock-absorbing chevrons, the entire stock was essentially turned into a recoil pad. This chevron system, now 13 years old, is still the most efficient design possible, and was the basis for the SBE 3 stock. The chevron size and location has been optimized on Comfort Tech 3. Furthermore, Benelli engineers have developed a new cheek comb pad, Combtech, which greatly reduces facial impact and vibrations.
- Inertia-Driven System: The hallmark of Benelli strength and reliability, our clean-burning Inertia Driven System never requires adjusting, cycles consistently in conditions that border on the unfair and easily handles everything from light field loads to 3½” magnums. From a cleanliness and speed perspective, gas systems simply cannot compete—whereas Inertia-Driven Benelli shotguns are known to fire 500,000+ rounds and still function without flaw.
- Benelli’s Progressive Comfort System: The Progressive Comfort System is contained within the 828U walnut stock (shown in the cutaway images here). The flexible and lightweight polymer buffers compress to absorb recoil energy. The heavier the shot load, the more buffers come into play to help absorb and cushion the recoil.
- Oversized Bolt Handle & Safety: A larger bolt release and safety, along with an outward angled drop lever make the SBE 3 quicker and easier to operate–even with gloved hands.
- Flush Crio Chokes & Wrench: Benelli Crio® chokes sit flush with the muzzle and come in the following constrictions: C, IM and F. Wrench included.
- Extended Crio Chokes: Extended Crio® Chokes IC and M
- Shim Kit: The stock drop and cast is user-adjustable. Changing shims using this included kit provides a customized sighting plane to fit your unique physical build and shooting style.
- Standard Hard Case: Standard hard case to protect your firearm.
- Crio Treated Barrel
- ComforTech 3 Recoil Pad and Comb-Tech Pad
- Available Colors: Black Synthetic, Realtree Max-5, GORE OPTIFADE Waterfowl Timber, GORE OPTIFADE Marsh, Mossy Oak Bottomland, Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades and Satin Walnut
- Available Barrel Lengths: 26″ or 28″
- Hand-Dominanace: Available in Right Handed and Left Handed
- Gauge: 12
- Chamber Length: 2-3/4″, 3″ and 3-1/2″
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Grip: Standard
- Stock Configuration: Comfort Tech 3
- Size: Standard Shotgun
- Chokes: C, IM, F
- Min. Recommended Load: 3-dram, 1-1/8oz. Loads
- Sight: Red-bar front
- Action: Semi-auto
- Drilled & Taped: Yes
- Length of Pull: 14-3/8″
- Drop at Heel: 2-1/8″
- Drop at Comb: 1-3/8″
- Overall Length: w/26″ Barrel 47.75″, w/28″ Barrel 49.6″
- Average Weight: w/26″ Barrel 6.9lbs., w/28″ Barrel 7lbs.
There are no reviews yet.