The M9A1 is an evolution of the legendary Beretta M9 military semiauto pistol, developed with the advice of several law-enforcement and military agencies around the world.
The M9A1 Compact With Rail Inox is a smaller and lighter variation that features an attractive and super-resistant stainless-steel (Inox) finish. Its many tactical features, ruggedness and absolute reliability make it a great choice for on- or off-duty carry, as well as personal defense or concealed carry. New for the 92 Compact series, a 1/2×28 threaded 4.8” OAL Barrel.
Compared to its full-size counterpart, the M9A1 Compact Inox is a full ¾” shorter and 2.3 oz. lighter, making it even more comfortable for all-day carry. While in the holster, its super-resistant stainless-steel finish makes it stand up to sweat even on scorching summer days, while also making it more impervious to corrosion between shooting and cleaning.
This handgun offers a great number of useful tactical features, without compromising on its military-style sturdiness and toughness. The magazine well is beveled, for lightning-quick tactical mag-changes without taking your eyes off the target. The combat trigger guard facilitates the use of the handgun while wearing gloves, as well as an ideal and secure placement of the off-hand; also, the front and backstrap are checkered to ensure a positive and consistent grip. Lastly, an integral Picatinny rail enables the easy mounting of tactical accessories such as lighting and sighting systems–without any gunsmithing or modification to the pistol.
Engineered to withstand the hardest use in the most demanding conditions around the world, the M9A1 meets and exceeds the standards of reliability of professional military and law enforcement. This handgun will reliably feed most commercial ammunition designs, including the wider hollow-points and the hardest-hitting +P. An attractive, perfectly-engineered pistol for most uses including competition.
- 3 Dot Sight System: This tactical pistol comes with the popular 3-dot sighting system, enabling instinctive target acquisition and accurate shooting.
- Aluminum Alloy Frame: The frame is constructed of a special aluminum alloy: light and tough, it makes the 92 Compact with Rail Inox easy to carry concealed as well as durable.
- Ambidextrous Safety: The two-position safety may be easily operated with either hand, to accommodate right- and left-handed shooters as well as different ways to grip and operate the firearm.
- Beveled Magazine Well
- Front and Backstrap Checkering: The aggressive checkering on this tactical pistol ensures a positive grip under the most demanding conditions–even while wearing gloves.
- Combat Trigger Guard: The “square” trigger guard makes it easy for the supporting hand to gain a secure and comfortable grip; also, the mag-release is situated where it is most easy to operate.
- Disassembly Latch: This tactical handgun is as easy to field-strip and disassemble without tools as it is safe and intuitive to operate.
- External Hammer: The rounded external hammer of the 92 (as well as of this variant) offers all the advantages of a visible hammer, plus a sleek and snag-free profile.
- Open Slide Design: The open slide design typical of the 92 family is noted for its superior reliability as well as light weight. In particular, it virtually eliminates stove-piping.
- Picatinny Rail: The built-in accessory rail enables easy attachment of a variety of tactical accessories without any modification to the handgun.
- Reversible Magazine Release: The mag-release can be easily reversed by the user, without any gunsmithing.
- Stainless Steel Barrel and Slide: This tactical pistol is as durable as it is attractive, thanks to the tough and corrosion-resistant brushed stainless steel of which it is constructed.
|Barrel length (mm)
|Barrel length (in)
|Overall height (mm)
|Overall height (in)
|Overall length (mm)
|Overall length (in)
|Overall width (mm)
|Overall width (in)
|Sight radius (in)
|Sight radius (mm)
|Weight unloaded (g)
|Weight unloaded (OZ)