Crossover design with lightweight profile barrels compact 13″ length of pull, flat point of impact, vented rib and side ribs, Vector Pro forcing cones and more.
Crossover perfection. The CXS specializes in great handling, target acquisition and consistency for the sporting/skeet shooter who also wants to take his shotgun hunting. Dimensioned for consistent shooting on the range, its 50/50 POI lets you move to upland hunting perfectly. It has all the best sporting features like Invector-Plus Midas grade tubes, the triple trigger system, and a mid bead. The flat, floating rib is made to keep you on target, even under the heat of heavy shooting. It is true that gunwriters consider the CXS a great value — and they do it for all the right reasons. This is an over and under that can cross over and compete in both the hunting and target worlds.
- RECEIVER – Steel; High polish blued; Citori CXS logo on sides of receiver in gold
- BARREL – Flat floating rib; Lightweight profile; Ventilated top and side ribs
- POI – 50/50 point of impact, suitable for sporting clays, skeet and field
- ACTION – 12 and 20 gauge, 3” chamber; Chromed chamber
- STOCK – Grade II/III American walnut; Gloss finish; Inflex recoil pad; Compact with 13” length of pull
- FEATURES – Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones; Three Midas grade extended Invector-Plus choke tubes (F,M,IC); Triple Trigger System with one trigger supplied; Ivory front and mid-bead