Crossover skeet design with lightweight profile barrels, adjustable comb, flat point of impact, vented rib and side ribs, Vector Pro forcing cones and more.
Get an over and under shotgun that does more. Browning Crossover shotguns add value to a purchase that will become invaluable as it’s passed down within your family. The perfect blend of sporting and hunting features result in a great looking gun that is just at home in the field as it is on the range. Now you can buy “The Best There Is” instead of compromising on two lesser guns for different disciplines.
- RECEIVER Steel • Blued finish • Gold accented engraving
- BARREL 50/50 POI • Ventilated top and side ribs • Floating top rib
- ACTION Single selective trigger • Hammer ejectors • Top-tang barrel selector/safety
- STOCK Gloss finish Grade II American walnut • Available with adjustable comb
- FEATURES Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones • Three Invector-Plus Midas Grade choke tubes • Inflex recoil pad • Triple Trigger System with one trigger piece • Ivory front and mid-bead sights
- IDEAL USAGE Crossover Hunting/Sporting Clays/Skeet
There are no reviews yet.