Crossover barrel design with a 60/40 POI, ventilated top and side ribs, charcoal gray composite stock with black rubber overmolding in grip areas, three Invector-Plus Midas Grade choke tubes included, ivory front and mid-bead sights.
Break Through. Even though you might shoot just a little trap, break a few sporting clays, and chase pheasants in the fall, a safe full of over and under shotguns in more fantasy than reality. Rejoice. Your never-ending quest to find the one gun designed to perform in multiple disciplines in over. Cynergy CX models combine a 60/40 point of impact (POI) with a light nimble feel to please the most demanding shooters, both on the range and in the field.
Cynergy style and performance in a perfect package. The Cynergy made a technological breakthrough with its MonoLock Hinge, making it possible to create an over under shotgun with an ultra-low profile receiver. The design allows you and the gun to integrate and point as one – technology and biology working in tandem to become a formidable force on the range destroying clays, or in the field taking birds.
- Receiver – Steel ultra-low profile receiver with MonoLock Hinge, engraved with a beautiful yet tough silver nitride finish.
- Barrel – 60/40 POI with a lightweight profile, ventilated side ribs and a floating top rib. Matte blued finish.
- Action – Reverse Striker ignition system; using ultra-crisp and reliable mechanical trigger design. Impact Ejectors for quick clearance of fired hulls, and a top-tang barrel selector/safety.
- Stock – Charcoal gray composite stock with black rubber overmolding in grip areas. Adjustable comb for custom fit. A comfortable and extremely effective Inflex recoil pad.
- Special Features:
- Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones, for reduced shot deformation and more dense/consistent patterns.
- Three Invector-Plus Midas Grade choke tubes
- Adjustable length of pull trigger
- 1/4″ stock spacer to adjust the length of pull
- Ivory front and mid-bead sights