Matte black composite stock, blued finish free floating barrel with medium sporter contour, straight pull bolt-action — SCOPE NOT INCLUDED
Considered by many the perfect rimfire. This is one fast rimfire. But it still retains the long range accuracy of a bolt action. Speed just isn’t everything to the rifleman. That is why so may hunters choose the T-Bolt as their off season practice rifle. You maximize shots but still have to give each shot the attention it deserves. The Composite Sporter is made for the “avid shooter” with its durable stock with a raised comb for better scope-to-stock alignment.
Features that set it apart. Yes, it has them all. A steel receiver, drilled/tapped for scope mounts, semi-match chamber and recessed crown, adjustable trigger, and a spare magazine storage compartment in buttplate for Double Helix Magazine.
- Receiver – Steel • Blued finish • Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Barrel – Medium sporter • Blued finish • Free floating • Semi-match chamber • Recessed Crown
- Action – Straight pull bolt-action • Top-tang safety • Adjustable trigger
- Stock – Composite • Matte black • Spare magazine storage compartment in buttplate
- Features – Sling swivel studs installed • Scope not included • Double Helix Magazine