The TATULA 100 is the smallest and lightest reel in the series. It is the most comfortable and palm-able reel seen in many years. And with a feather weight of 6.9 ounces it may be the lightest, most fatigue free, reel Daiwa has ever built. The Zero Adjuster spool setting and T-Wing System level wind, casts longer and more accurately.
The comfort is enhanced by redesigned Soft Touch Handle Knobs. The reel is also well suited for junior anglers with smaller hands. The bones of the reel are strong with an Aluminum Frame providing rigidity and a smooth performance. The TATULA 100 is the smallest and lightest reel in the series. It is the most comfortable and palm-able reel seen in many years. And with a feather weight of 6.9 ounces it may be the lightest, most fatigue free, reel Daiwa has ever built.
- 9oMM BC Handle: Suited for a variety of applications from finesse to mid to heavy-duty angling.
- Aluminum Body: Lightweight and incredibly strong, aluminum allows strength and weightlessness to be achieved without the cost and corrosion issues of other metals.
- Magforce Z: Magforce-Z intelligently controls the intensity of the magnetic fields throughout the cast to maximize casting distance.
- T-Wing System (TWS): Daiwa’s revolutionary T-Wing System addresses the issue of traditional line guide/level wind systems constricting line flow by delivering a T-Shaped line guide that is larger, wider and less restrictive. TWS allows line to exit freely from the spool with minimal line angle and minimal friction, thereby reducing line noise and backlash, and delivering more accurate and longer casts.
- Zero Adjuster: Thanks to the revolutionary SV-Concept, it is no longer necessary to adjust the Mechanical Spool Brake Knob when casting. Perfect Zero Adjuster setting is when the spool shaft is held without side to side play. Appropriate brake power adjustment is now fully manageable with only the use of the Magnetic dial.