The mark of a good boot is one you don’t think about once it’s on your feet. Instead, it performs seamlessly leaving you to focus on the hunt at hand. That’s why we built the Element with full-grain leather and a rugged yet lightweight 900 Denier nylon upper. A 100% waterproof Danner® Dry lining protects you from the wettest environments and optional Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation will keep you comfortable when the temperature drops. Built on our popular DPDX last, the Element thrives off the beaten path and allows you to pursue the hunt.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER & 900 DENIER NYLON UPPER: Using highly abrasion-resistant 900 Denier nylon with our full-grain leather allows us to build an extremely durable upper.
- DANNER DRY: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- REALTREE® EDGE: Realtree EDGE camo allows you to blend into your hunting environment at close range, with natural elements arranged in a way to disrupt the human form at a distance.
- 400G THINSULATE ULTRA INSULATION: High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- EVA MIDSOLE: Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- DANNER ELEMENT OUTSOLE: Aggressive, multi-directional lugs provide superior traction in varying conditions.
- HOW IT FITS: Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
|WEIGHT||46 oz per pair|
|CAMO PATTERN||Realtree Edge™|