Weather changes, terrain varies, and sometimes you find yourself traveling further afield than planned – the Vital is designed for the unknown and the unexpected. Light, fast, aggressive, yet stealthy. Let your feet help you disappear into your environment.
- ABRASION-RESISTANT LEATHER & TEXTILE UPPER: A specialized process is used to impregnate split leather with polyurethane to create an exceptionally durable and abrasion resistant leather. We’ve paired the leather with 900 denier polyester to create a hard-wearing upper.
- DANNER DRY: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- LOCK & LOAD LACING SYSTEM: Reengineered ghilles across the forefoot for a secure, yet quiet fit, and locking speed hooks for quick lacing.
- 800G THINSULATE ULTRA INSULATION: High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- OPEN CELL POLYURETHANE FOOTBED: Our polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- DANNER PLYOLITE® MIDSOLE: Danner® Plyolite® midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- DANNER VITAL OUTSOLE: Multi-directional lugs provide grip on moss, rock and slick surfaces.
- MESH LINED TONGUE CONSTRUCTION: Features a mesh liner layered over a waterproof membrane on the tongue to help regulate both moisture and temperature where it has the largest impact, on the top of your foot.
- MULTI-DENSITY FOAM: A patterning of multi-density foam eliminates hot spots and pinch points for a more comfortable upper.
- HOW IT FITS: This boot is built on our DT4 last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
|53 oz per pair
|800G Thinsulate Ultra
|Cushioning Molded PU