From recreational anglers to the seasoned professional, the Duckett Green Ghost Series Casting Rods offer everything that you could want in a rod at a price that wasn’t thought possible. Cutting no corners, the Duckett Green Ghost Series Casting Rods are made from premium Sensi-Touch blanks that offer a lightweight, perfectly balanced, durable, and sensitive line of rods for every level of angler.
Working to reduce weight while maintaining strength, the Duckett Green Ghost Series Casting Rods are halo sanded and manufactured with a carbon fiber scrim for a lighter, stronger overall construction. Perfectly balanced to reduce fatigue, the Duckett Green Ghost Series Casting Rods feature a new proprietary semi-conventional guide train and elevated double foot stripper/first guide for added strength and smoother transition on longer casts.
For increased comfort and traction, the Duckett Green Ghost Series Casting Rods are fitted with an EVA grip and butt with a hexagon pattern that improves grip in any weather conditions. Finished with proprietary True Split reel seats for a better blank to hand transmission, the Duckett Green Ghost Series Casting Rods offer a top of the line construction at a quality price.
- Sensi-touch™ blanks- made from the highest quality multi modulus pre-pregs
- Halo-Sanded™ – for a stronger, lighter rod with great sensitivity
- Carbon fiber scrim for weight reduction and added strength
- Perfect balance to reduce fatigue
- New proprietary semi-conventional guide train
- Elevated Double foot stripper and first running guide for added strength and smoother transition for longer casts
- 316 stainless groove resistant industrial grade hard chrome inserts
- Stay True epoxy
- New EVA style grip and butt with a hexagon pattern that maintains traction in any weather conditions
- Duckett Fishing’s proprietary true split reel seat for better blank to hand transmission of vibration for maximum sensitivity