The feature-rich Momentum makes its debut in 6 popular hunting calibers—from .243 Win to .300 Win Mag—and package topped by a 3-9 X 40mm Burris scope.
The Momentum is designed to be an extension of the body, regardless of shooting position. The stock combines curvy lines and crisp checkering to yield an ideal hold in 5 frequently-used shooting positions, while the recessed swivel attachments save the left hand from recoil. The TSA recoil pad absorbs 50% of felt recoil and will not snag on your clothes. The action features the same blend of comfort and crispness, with its glass-smooth bolt operation and short 60-degree lift. The trigger is single stage, adjustable (2-4 lbs.) and incredibly crisp, enabling you to benefit from the tremendous accuracy potential of the free-floating barrel. The end is threaded under a knurled cover, making it easy to attach a variety of muzzle accessories.
- Revolutionary Stock: The stock of the Momentum is truly revolutionary. It combines raised curves and crisp checkering to offer the most ergonomic feel and positive hold in 5 frequently-used shooting positions. Most uniquely, the raised curves enable your supporting hand not only to grip the stock steadily, but also to exert forward or backward pressure if needed.
- Easy Bolt Takedown: The one-piece bolt is spiral fluted and features 3 large-sized locking lugs for a rock-solid lockup—which translates into accuracy and reliability. The bolt is easily disassembled and has a short, 60-degree throw.
- Hinged Floorplate: The Momentum sports a hinged floorplate magazine with the release located in the trigger-guard. To release the floorplate the catch must be fully depressed, which minimizes the chance of doing so accidentally.
- Crisp Trigger & Two-Position Safety: With the two-position safety on, you can still operate the bolt: safely chamber a round or remove it from the chamber at the end of your hunt. The single-stage trigger is especially crisp and adjustable from 2 to 4 lbs.
- TSA Recoil Pad: The proven TSA recoil pad absorbs 50% of felt recoil and will not snag on your clothes as you shoulder the rifle. Also, a checkered recess at the rear of the stock will comfortably accommodate your left hand as you shoot from a bench.
- Free-Floating, Cold Hammer Forged Precision Barrel: The cold-hammer-forged, chrome-molybdenum, matte-finish barrel is entirely free-floating for maximum accuracy. The end is threaded under a knurled cover, making it easy to attach a variety of muzzle accessories.
- Burris Fullfield II 3-9x40mm Scope, Burris 2-piece scope base, and Burris Zee rings.