The sunlight-readable 9” touchscreen chartplotter features a quick-release bail mount, and the transducer bundle adds Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar and CHIRP traditional sonar. See below and around your boat in incredible detail with the transducer bundle. Navigate any waters with preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps. Share data and maps with select ECHOMAP devices on your network. Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere1. Control the most powerful trolling motor available2. Create your own maps on the fly and tailor them to fit your needs.
- Sonar Support: This chartplotter supports a variety of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including the Panoptix LiveScope™ scanning sonar system, which lets you see all around your boat in real time.
- Vivid Color Palettes: High-contrast vivid scanning sonar color palettes make it easier than ever to distinguish targets and structure.
- Optional Transducer Bundle: Select the transducer bundle to add a GT56 transducer for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars. With three scanning sonar frequencies and 20% greater range for our UHD SideVü sonar, you’ll get top performance at all depths.
- Preloaded Mapping: Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps featuring integrated Navionics® data. Maps cover more than 18,000 lakes with up to 1’ contours.
- QuickDraw Contours: Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on the Garmin Connect™ app3.
- Network Capable: If you have multiple compatible ECHOMAP UHD or ECHOMAP Ultra devices on your boat, the 7” and 9” models can share information — such as sonar, user data and charts — with them.
- NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 Networks: Connect to your compatible autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS, engine data, heading sensors — such as the SteadyCast™ sensor — and more from one screen.
- ActiveCaptain App: Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more1.
- Force Trolling Motor Capability: Take control of the most powerful and efficient trolling motor available2, route it to waypoints, follow tracks and more from the screen of your chartplotter.
What’s in the Box:
- ECHOMAP UHD 93sv with LakeVü g3 for U.S.
- 8-pin transducer to 12-pin sounder adapter cable
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
|PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS||11.4″ x 6.5″ x 2.4″ (28.2 x 16.4 x 6.0 cm)|
|DISPLAY SIZE||7.8″ x 4.8″; 9″ diagonal (19.9 x 11.3 cm; 22.9 cm diagonal)|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||400 x 800 pixels|
|DISPLAY TYPE||WVGA display|
|WEIGHT||2.3 lbs (1.0 kg)|
|MOUNTING OPTIONS||Bail or flush|
|ANTENNA||Internal or external over NMEA 2000|
|TRANSMIT POWER||500 W (RMS) / 4,000 W (peak to peak)|
|GARMIN MARINE NETWORK™ PORTS||1 Panoptix™ port|
Maps & Memory
|PRELOADED MAPS||LakeVü g3 (inland maps)|
|ACCEPTS DATA CARDS||1 microSD™ card; 32 GB maximum size|
|TRACK LOG||50,000 points; 50 saved tracks|
|GARMIN SONAR COMPATIBLE|
|SUPPORTS AIS (TRACKS TARGET SHIPS POSITION)|
|SUPPORTS DSC (DISPLAYS POSITION DATA FROM DSC-CAPABLE VHF RADIO)|
|GCV™ BLACK BOX SONAR SUPPORT|
Sonar Features & Specifications
|DUAL-FREQUENCY (50/200 KHZ) SONAR CAPABLE|
|DUAL-BEAM (77/200 KHZ) SONAR CAPABLE|
|CLEARVÜ||Yes with CHIRP (built-in)|
|MAXIMUM DEPTH||2,300 ft @ 77 kHz, freshwater
1,100 ft @ 77 kHz, saltwater
(depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
|BOTTOM LOCK (SHOWS RETURN FROM THE BOTTOM UP)|
|WATER TEMPERATURE LOG AND GRAPH|
|SONAR HISTORY REWIND|
|NMEA 2000® COMPATIBLE|
|TRANSDUCER PIN NUMBERS||12|
|NMEA 0183 INPUT PORTS||1|
|NMEA 0183 OUTPUT PORTS||1|