You’ve never fished like this before, with a view below your boat so clear you even see your lure as you retrieve it. Who wouldn’t want stunning, real-time imagery below and around their boat? Need a new view? No sweat. This transducer is easy to adjust. Up to 200’ down. Up to 200’ away. That’s an impressive view for real-time sonar. Even if the waters are rough, this system stabilizes the view on your chartplotter screen. No matter your setup, the simple plug-and-play connector makes install a breeze.
- See Everything in Real Time: See easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of fish swimming near clearly defined structure, see your lure as you retrieve it, and even distinguish between species of fish in real time.
- Three Modes in one Transducer: Easily adjust this transducer to how you fish. Point forward to see around your boat, point down to see directly below your boat or adjust to get Perspective view, an overhead angle for shallow water
- Excellent Range: Not only can you see crystal-clear imagery below and around your boat, you can also see at a distance of up to 200’ in all three modes — even while your boat is stationary.
- Image Stabilization: Attitude Heading Reference System stabilizes the sonar view on your chartplotter screen, even in rough conditions.
- Easily Connect to your System: Attitude Heading Reference System stabilizes the sonar view on your chartplotter screen, even in rough conditions.
What’s in the Box:
- LiveScope GLS 10 sonar black box
- Panoptix LVS32 transducer
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Trolling motor shaft mount
- Transom mount
- Power cable
- 2 meter Garmin marine network cable, small connector
- Network adapter cable
- Mounting hardware
|PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS||GLS 10 sonar black box: 9.6” x 5.9” x 2.6” (24.5 x 14.9 x 6.5 cm);
LVS32 transducer: 5.4” x 3.8” x 1.8” (13.7 x 9.7 x 4.6 cm)
|WEIGHT||GLS 10 sonar black box: 4.3 lbs (2.0 kg);
LVS32 transducer: 1.9 lbs (0.9 kg)
|TRANSMIT POWER||500 W|
|GARMIN MARINE NETWORK™ PORTS||1 (small connector)|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||GLS 10 Black Box: Operating: -15 C to 70 C
Panoptix LiveScope LVS32 Transducer: Operating: 0 C to 40 C
Sonar Features & Specifications
|FREQUENCIES SUPPORTED||530 – 1,100 kHz|
|MAXIMUM DEPTH||Down and Forward: 200’ (61.0 m)|
|POWER INPUT||10-32 V|
|POWER USAGE||21 W typical, 58 W max|
- Beamwidth: 20° x 135°
- Transducer cable length: 20 ft.
- Transducer number of pins: 21