We carefully select every component to ensure uniformity, then load to exacting specifications to provide pinpoint accuracy. Each cartridge is loaded with either Hornady® A-MAX® bullets, our high-performance boattail hollow points, or the new, radically superior ELD® Match bullets. Stringent quality control ensures proper bullet seating, consistent charges and pressures, optimal velocity, consistent overall length and repeatable accuracy.
- The Perfect Tip: The new Heat Shield™ tip on the ELD® Match bullet creates the perfect meplat and outperforms BTHP bullets.
- Hornady Match Bullets: Hornady® Match™ rifle ammunition is loaded with the most accurate, consistent match bullets in the world, featuring our AMP® bullet jackets.
- Specially Selected Cases: Cases are carefully selected based on strict criteria: wall thickness uniformity, internal capacity, case weight and consistent wall concentricity.
- Carefully Matched Powder: Powder is matched carefully to each specific load for optimal pressure, velocity and consistent accuracy.
- Stringent Quality Control: With extremely tight tolerances and strict quality control, all Hornady® Match™ ammunition features superior lot-to-lot consistency. From the bullet seating to the optimal charges and velocities, Hornady® Match™ ammunition is designed to live up to company founder, J.W. Hornady’s original goal: “Ten bullets through one hole.”