Designed for fully rifled barrels, Hornady® American Whitetail® Slugs are loaded with 325-grain Hornady® InterLock® bullets. A hollow point serrated design initiates rapid expansion upon impact, and a tough, lead alloy core is lethal out to 200+ yards. The rigid polycarbonate sabot ensures accuracy. The end result is an accurate delivery system for a tough shotgun slug capable of taking the biggest midwestern whitetails.
- InterLock® ring that locks the core and jacket together to deliver controlled expansion combined with excellent weight retention, energy and accuracy.
- Hollow point bullet design initiates rapid expansion upon impact.
- Serrated lead core and jacket allow for even expansion at low velocities.
- Lead alloy core is tough enough for the biggest whitetail.
- Rigid polycarbonate sabot with exclusive buffer disc combine to open uniformly without compromising accuracy.
- Item #86271
- Gauge: 12
- Shell Length: 2-3/4″
- Slug Type: Hollow Point Sabot Slug
- Muzzle Velocity: 1825FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 2403
- Barrel Type: Rifled Bore
- Slug Weight: 325 Grains
- Crimp: Roll
- Primer: Boxer
- Corrosive: No
- Buffered: No
- NonToxic: No
- Reloadable: Yes
**You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammunition must ship UPS ground. Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Ammunition may not be returned. Please check local laws before ordering. By ordering this Ammunition, you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state and local legal/regulatory requirements to purchase this Ammunition.**