Tread lightly. Hunt confidently. Built from a proud tradition of innovation, the Alphaburly Pro is Lacrosse’s premium hunting boot. Combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene, the Alphaburly Pro fears nothing. Not the cold. Not the harsh terrain. Not the challenges of a grueling hunt. It features a thick cushioning EVA midsole for added comfort. An embossed liner for better air circulation. And an adjustable rear gusset for the perfect fit.
- Alpha Construction- Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection.
- Comfort Liner- Quick drying and moisture wicking, our jersey knit liner will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Country- With larger limbs, leaves, bark, branches and other natural elements, Break-Up Country conceals your outline and blends you with the terrain in a wide variety of wooded environments.
- Active Fit- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Neoprene Gusset- Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- Burly Pro Outsole- Lacrosse’s unique tread pattern gives you the traction to move through demanding terrain while chamfered edges keep you fast on your feet by shedding the mud and muck.
- Style: 376027
- Weight: 4.8lbs per pair
- Height: 18″
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
- Traction: Best for mud
- Footbed: Removable EVA Footbed
- Shank: Nylon shank
- Comfort Zone: 0 degrees to 70 degrees