Featuring multi-layered LaCrosse Alpha Construction, these boots offer a snug yet flexible fit and scent-free, waterproof protection. The boots are made of all-natural, hand-crafted rubber over insulating neoprene. In addition to a contoured Ankle-Fit design that prevents heel slippage, the boots feature a removable EVA footbed and a bidirectional embossed neoprene liner for improved air circulation. The Burly® Pro outsole ensures outstanding traction and stability with no mud buildup. An adjustable back gusset and strap allow for a customized, comfortable fit.
- Alpha Construction: Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection.
- Comfort Liner: Quick drying and moisture wicking, our jersey knit liner will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Active Fit: With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Neoprene Gusset: Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- Burly Pro Outsole: Our unique tread pattern gives you the traction to move through demanding terrain while chamfered edges keep you fast on your feet by shedding the mud and muck.