When it comes to the two most important features in a wader, keeping you warm and dry, the Wetlands breathable waders have you covered. Featuring durable, lightweight, abrasion-resistant nylon with double stitched and taped seams, these waders are made for long days in the water. And LaCrosse Alpha boots mean your feet are wrapped in premium rubber and cushioning neoprene with Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation for all day comfort.
- 1600G THINSULATE ULTRA: High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- MOSSY OAK BOTTOMLAND: Mossy Oak’s original camo pattern created over 25 years ago, still offers the same ability to blend into dark environments and obscure your outline from every angle.
- BREATHABLE NYLON UPPER: We use a lightweight, breathable and abrasion resistant nylon that is 100% waterproof with double-stitched and taped seams for this versatile wader. Easy to layer underneath when it’s cold and more comfortable than neoprene when temperatures are warmer.
- ACTIVE FIT: With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- 60G QUILTED INSULATION: Underneath the abrasion resistant and breathable nylon upper is a quilted insulated that delivers lightweight warmth.
- ADJUSTABLE OPTIONS: Belt and elastic suspenders are adjustable and feature buckle closures for durability.
- SWAMP-LITE OUTSOLE: Swamp-Lite outsole for superior traction in snow, mud and loose terrain.
- TOP POCKET: Top loading pocket and hand warmer provide accessible storage.
|WEIGHT||8.3 lbs per pair|
|INSULATION||60G Quilted, 1600G Thinsulate Ultra|
|CAMO PATTERN||Mossy Oak® Bottomland|
|WADER UPPER MATERIAL||Breathable Nylon|
|FOOTBED||Removable EVA Footbed|
|TOE PROTECTION||Plain Toe|