Big comfort for little feet. Because time spend outdoors should be a family affair, Lacrosse built the Lil’ Alpha Lite to keep kids’ feet dry and comfortable, no matter the season. For ultimate durability, Lacrosse uses multiple layers of the same premium ZXT Rubber as in their adult boots, giving them superior tensile strength and tear resistance. The naturally insulating and waterproof neoprene core adds comfort throughout and rubber finger grips make it a cinch for little hands to grab hold and pull the boot on.
- Ozone and Tear Resistant Rubber- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, Lacrosse’s hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Lacrosse’s ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
- Active Fit- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Graded Heights- To create the most comfortable fit for kits, Lacrosse adjusted the height based on the foot size. As their feet grow, so does the height of the boot. Sizes 11-13 are 9″ tall, sizes 1-3 are 10″ tall, and sizes 4-6 are 11″ tall.
- Alpha Lite Outsole- The Alpha Lite outsole features a vulcanized construction for extra durability and a lug pattern that has more surface are for more grip.
- Style #610245
- Weight: 2.5lbs per pair
- Height: 9″, 10″, 11″
- Insulation: 5mm Neoprene
- Camo Pattern: Realtree Xtra
- Traction: Best for All-Terrain
- Footbed: Removable EVA Footbed
- Shank: None
- Comfort Zone: -20 degrees to 60 degrees