A quality 10x bino is hard to beat because it can deliver significant magnification in a lightweight package. With a great field-of-view for dense brush, yet enough power for long-range detection, the 10x42mm and 10x50mm BX®-1 McKenzie™ binoculars won’t let you down. They deliver class leading low-light performance with our Twilight Light Management System, which simply helps you see more in less light. You also get outstanding resolution and clarity in a rugged, compact design that’s waterproof and purpose built to handle the harshest conditions. Comes with a Pro Gear shoulder strap, binocular case, lens covers, and a lens cloth.
- Armor Coated: The durable housing is shrouded in an easy-grip rubber armor coating that provides a positive grasp in all conditions.
- BAK 4 Prisms: Delivers a perfectly round exit pupil with virtually no edge distortion and a crisp, clear image.
- Central Focus Dial: Large, tactile focus dial is easy to find and use, even with gloved hands, which gives you the precision focus you need to pick antlers out of the trees or hide out of the brush.
- Diopter Focus: The diopter focus paddle allows you to precisely focus your binoculars, compensating for differences between your eyes.
- Ergonomic Design: Leupold’s ergonomic design ensures their products are slim, lightweight, and fit well in your hands no matter what size they are.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lens System: Leupold’s fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Phase Coated: Phase coated roof prisms significantly increase resolution for a sharp right picture from edge-to-edge of the visual field.
- Proprietary Nitrogen Fill Process: Made with Leupold’s Proprietary nitrogen sealing process, which has become the industry standard. Rugged and absolutely waterproof.
- Smooth Focusing: Features an extremely smooth focusing system for fine adjustments.
- Tripod Ready: A built-in 1/4-20 tripod adapter port makes it easy to mount to a tripod.
- Twist-up Eyecups and Long Eye Relief: Multi-staged variable height eyecups and smooth, responsive central focus dial make focus easy to achieve and maintain.
- Waterproof & Fogproof: Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it’s ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- Weight (oz): 22.00
- Linear Field of View (ft/1000 yd)- High: 305.00
- Linear Field of View (m/1000 m)- High: 101.00
- Magnification: 10x
- Length (in): 5.80
- Twilight Factor High: 20.4
- Length (in/mm): 5.8/147.0
- Angular Field of View (degrees): 5.8
- Objective Aperture (mm): 42.0
- Exit Pupil (mm)- High: 4.20
- Eye Relief (mm): 13.7
- Interpupillary Distance (mm): 56.0-74.0
- Close Focus Distance (ft/m): 10.0/3.0
- Shadow Gray Finish
- SKU: 173788