We designed the Rifleman® to surpass all of your expectations. This is one razor-sharp optic, and like every Leupold riflescope, the Rifleman was designed, machined, and assembled in our Oregon factory. We test it to ensure it’s absolutely rugged, 100% waterproof, and we guarantee it for a lifetime of performance.
- Punisher Tested: Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.
- Rear Focal Plane (RFP): Rear focal plane reticles remain fine and minimally cover the target at high power. Subtensions change with zoom, allowing tuning of ballistic reticles.
- Twilight Max Light Management System: See more in less light with Twilight Max Light Management System
– Adds up to 20 extra minutes of shooting light
– Eliminates 85% more glare-producing stray light than
– Premium edge-to-edge lens clarity
- Ultra-Lightweight Design: Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction.
- Waterproof & Fogproof: Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it’s ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- 3:1 Zoom Ratio: A versatile 3:1 zoom ratio erector system that is ideal for a wide range of situations.
- Micro-Friction 1/2 MOA: Micro-friction dials are marked in ½-MOA increments for easy windage and elevation adjustments.
- One Inch Maintube: Ultra-lightweight 1-inch maintube provides weight savings, durrability, and a classic look.