When the distances increase, increase your chances of a hit with VX-3i LRP 6.5-20×50. It has the right magnification and elite optical performance to get you on target quicker and more accurately.
The name says it all – Long Range Precision (LRP). This scope is purpose built with match-grade accuracy and repeatability. Choose between first or second focal planes, MOA or MIL adjustments, and several magnification options. With easy-to-read adjustment dials and an integrated, quick-turn throw lever, the VX-3i LRP will help you push your limits. Top that off with Leupold’s Twilight Max Light Management System, and you’ll be hitting steel from dawn to dusk.
- Punisher Tested: Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.
- Rear Focal Plane (RFP): Rear focal plane reticles remain fine and minimally cover the target at high power. Subtensions change with zoom, allowing tuning of ballistic reticles.
- Scratch Resistant Lenses: Extreme Military-Standard scratch resistance for added protection.
- Ultra-Lightweight Design: Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction.
- 3:1 Zoom Ratio: A versatile 3:1 zoom ratio erector system that is ideal for a wide range of situations.
- Long Range Precision (LRP) Target Adjustment: An easy-to-grab 1/4 MOA or 1/10 MIL dial with three revolutions of travel, a zero-stop, and a revolution indicator.
- Waterproof & Fogproof: Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it’s ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- 30MM Maintube: The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and increased range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- Side Focus: Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
- Twilight Max Light Management System: See more in less light with Twilight Max Light Management System
– Adds up to 20 extra minutes of shooting light
– Eliminates 85% more glare-producing stray light than
– Premium edge-to-edge lens clarity
- 1/10th MIL Click Adjustment: Features 1/10th MIL click windage and elevation adjustments.
- Throw Lever: Allows for near instant magnification changes.