Whether it’s for training or just for fun, there’s something about shooting rimfire or an air rifle that puts a smile on your face, and our VX®-Freedom® 3-9x33mm EFR is purpose-built to get the most out of either one. With its compact size and an external focus ring that allows you to focus down incredibly close, this scope is the ideal small-caliber optic.
Built around Leupold’s Advanced Optical System, the VX-Freedom delivers tried and true light transmission, best in class glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that recreational sportsmen and sportswomen demand.
The VX-Freedom is 100% waterproof and fogproof, and guaranteed to get the job done every time. And like all Leupold® riflescopes, it’s designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed for life.
- 3:1 Zoom Ratio: A 3:1 zoom ratio is very common in many scope models. It gives you 3 times more magnification at high power than at low power (model magnification ranges are available in powers of 3x: 1.5-5, 2.5-8, 3-9, 3.5-10, etc.), so you can dial your power down for close encounters or all of the way up for long-range shots.
- Advanced Optical System: Leupold’s Advanced Optical System offers tried and true light transmission for extended glassing sessions, best in class glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that recreational sportsmen and sportswomen demand.
- Adjustable Objective: An adjustable objective focuses the scope to minimize the effects of parallax at different distances.
- Second Focal Plane: In Second Focal Plane (rear focal plane) scopes, the reticle stays the same size while the target grows and shrinks when you adjust the magnification. These reticles are ideal for lowlight hunting situations and in scopes that don’t utilize hash marks for range estimation.
- Scratch Resistant Lenses: Hardened surface coatings are added to meet extreme military standards in scratch resistance and added lens protection.
- Waterproof, Fogproof, & Shockproof: Leupold pioneered modern waterproof and fogproof technology using advanced internal gasses and sealing methods that withstand extreme temperatures, elevation changes, and shocks, so the internals of the optics stay moisture free and crystal clear for life.
Duplex Reticle Features:
- Invented in 1962 by Leupold®
- Defined by heavy posts
- Stands out against cover in low light
- Quick target acquisition with thin lines at the center
- Most popular reticle in the world
- Rear (second) focal plane
|Elevation Adjustment Type||Finger Click|
|Zero Lock Dial||No|
|Rezero Type||Resettable Index Ring|
|Windage Adjustment Type||Finger Click|
|Custom Dial System (CDS)||No|
|Custom Dial Compatible||No|
|BDC Dial Included||No|
|Reticle Type||Second Focal Plane|
|Nightvision Compatible Illumination||No|
|Daylight Bright Illumination||No|
|Motion Sensor Technology (MST)||No|
|Electronic Reticle Level||No|
|Guard-ion Lens Coating||No|
|Elevation Adjustment Value per Click||1/4MOA|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA)||65|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL)||25|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m)||247|
|Elevation Adjustment Per Revolution||15 MOA|
|Elevation Dial Travel Limit||Total Scope Travel|
|Windage Adjustment Value per Click||1/4MOA|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA)||65|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MIL)||25|
|Windage Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m)||247|
|Windage Adjustment Per Revolution||15 MOA|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||33|
|Linear FOV Low Mag (ft@100yds)||37.2|
|Linear FOV High Mag (ft@100yds)||14.1|
|Angular FOV Low Mag (Degrees)||6.5|
|Angular FOV High Mag (Degrees)||2.5|
|Eye Relief Low Mag (in)||3.4|
|Eye Relief High Mag (in)||3|
|Minimum Parallax-Free Distance (yd)||10|
There are no reviews yet.