- Triple-locking contoured cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot and enables easy re-holstering. The ejector and chamber mouths have a light chamfer to aid loading.
- Grip frame design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
- Transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- An adjustable rear sight and fiber optic front sight allows for a fast and visible sight picture.
- A custom Hogue® hardwood grip with stippled sides permits an ideal grip for competition shooting.
- The half-lug 4.2″ barrel delivers lively handling for quick transition between targets and also features an 11° target crown for competitive-level accuracy.
- Polished and optimized internals, a centering boss on the trigger, and centering shims on the hammer produce a smooth double-action trigger pull and a crisp and consistent let-off.
- Model Number: 1755
- Caliber: 357 Mag
- Grips: Hogue® Stippled Hardwood
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Barrel Length: 4.20″
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 6
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Twist: 1:18.75″ RH
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Overall Length: 9.50″
- Weight: 38 oz.
- Grooves: 5
- UPC: 7-36676-01755-3