Featuring Silent Drive and Micromodule Gear II, Stradic reeling performance now approaches flagship level. For the first time in Stradic’s class, Shimano has implemented a Long Stroke Spool for better improved casting distance. Durability has been further improved by raising gear strength and adopting X PROTECT water resistance.Perfect for a wide variety of fishing applications, Stradic is built to upgrade your time on the water.
- Hagane Body: Made of highly rigid materials such as aluminum and magnesium. Weight has been greatly reduced while reel flexure, warp and distortion has been eliminated, allowing for smooth reeling with little power loss.
- Micromodule Gear II: The most advanced tooth designed evolved from Shimano’s unique manufacturing technology. In Shimano’s pursue for the ideal tooth shape, they’ve redesigned the teeth of the gears right down to the tooth’s surface. Gear noise has also been reduced while improving smoothness.
- G-Free Body: G-Free Body technology has been developed to shift the reel’s centre of gravity closer to the rod. This has been achieved by moving the osciallation mechanism 19mm up from the bottom of the reel to the top. By moving the centre of gravity closer to the angler’s hand position, the G Free Body helps to reduce fatigue and enhances casting comfort.
- One Piece Bail: One piece bail allows the line to travel unimpeded to the line roller, its seamless design reduces friction and the chance of tangles or cut to the bail arm.
- X-Protect: 6 Times more resistant than Core Protect, X-Protect utilizes a labyrinth (Maze) structure and water-repellent treatment to prevent water from entering the inner areas of a reel.
- Item Number: STC3000XGFL
- Gear Ratio: 6.4:1
- Max Drag: 20lb
- Reel Weight: 7.9oz.
- Bearings: 6+1
- Retrieve Rate: 37″
- Mono Line Capacity: 8lb/170yds