The SIG Sauer P365 SAS was designed for the serious CCW user who truly understands the value of smoother draws, faster sight acquisition, and more effective engagements at realistic distances. This pistol does just that by taking the concept of the SIG Anti Snag (SAS) treatment to a whole new level. With the incorporation of the FT Bullseye sight embedded into the slide, the P365SAS does away with the need of a primary snag hazard of all pistols…the front sight. With the assistance of fiber optics during the day and tritium in low light, the user can now obtain a crystal clear high-visibility bullseye sight picture at real-word engagement distances faster than ever before. The flush slide catch and takedown levers ensure absolute smoothness and zero snag risk. After shooting the P365SAS, sights will never look the same.
- Flush-Mounted FT Bullseye Fiber-Tritium Night Sight.
- Flat Controls for Completely Smooth Sides to Reduce Snag Points.
- SIG Anti-Snag Slide Treatment.
- Stainless steel slide, with SIG Nitron finish.
- Striker fired with a clean and crips trigger pull.
- Includes one flush fit 10 round magazine, and one extended 10 round magazine
- Lightweight, 17.8 oz unloaded.
- 9mm +P ammunition rated.
- Model: 365-9-SAS
- UPC: 798681629022
- Action: Striker Fire
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 10
- # of Mags: Two (2) 10rd
- Barrel Length: 3.1″
- OAL: 5.8″
- Frame: Stainless Steel
- Finish/Color: Black
- Sights: FT Bullseye
- Weight: 17.8 oz.