The perfect 3-season jacket, both on and off the water, the lightweight Fall Run Hoody packs a heavyweight warmth-to-mass ratio for less bulk under bibs and waders. Worn alone or paired with a waterproof, breathable shell, the Primaloft insulation is treated for water repellency to keep you warm even when damp from rain or heavy activity. Extremely compressible, it’s the ideal layer for stowing in your daypack or sling pack.
- Primaloft® Black Eco insulation 60g (body) uses 60% recycled materials, treated for water repellency.
- 100% recycled shell with DWR finish for water resistance.
- Internal quilting on upper front and back body provides a smooth exterior for abrasion resistance when worn with waders or bibs.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and internal chest zippered pocket on wearer’s right
- PrimaLoft@reg; Insulation Eco Black is highly compressible with a soft feel that mimic’s goose down. It’s 60%-recycled fiber technology with a proprietary water-repellent treatment for immediate warmth without the bulk that keeps you comfortable in wet weather.
FABRIC TECH: Shell – 1.71 oz./yd.2 (58gsm) 100% recycled polyester-ripstop with DWR; Insulation – PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation, 60g (body) and hood), 40g (sleeves); Lining – 1.39 oz./yd.2 (47 gsm) 100% recycled polyester taffeta with DWR
ITEM #: PG-13401