It’s a jungle out there. Protect yourself with the all new 9mm Hellcat™. Featuring a patented magazine with best in class capacity of 10+1, the Hellcat is designed specifically for every day carry with Adaptive Grip Texture™ and high visibility sights. Also available in an optics ready OSP™ configuration, the Hellcat gives you The Capacity to Defend.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Sights: U-Dot: Tritium/Luminescent Front, Tactical Rack Rear
- Height: 4″ w/Flush Mag, 4.5″ w/Extended Mag
- Barrel: 3″ Hammer Forged Steel, Melonite Finish, 1:10
- Recoil System: Dual Captive Recoil Spring w/ Full Length Guide Rod
- Length: 6″
- Slide: Billet Machined, Melonite Finish
- Grip Width: 1″
- Weight: 18.3oz. w/Flush Magazine, 18.6oz. w/Extended Mag
- Frame: Black Polymer w/ Adaptive Grip Texture
- Magazines: 10+1
- Item Number: HC931B
- Hammer Forged Barrel: The 3″ barrel in the Hellcat is precision hammer forged for superior accuracy.
- Top Slide Serrations: The Hellcat features rear serrations that cover the top of the slide for positive engagement in adverse conditions.
- Standard Rail: Customize your EDC with lights and lasers that fit on a standard accessory rail.
- Flat Trigger: A flat trigger body with nickel boron coated trigger group creates a consistent trigger pull.
- Reversible Mag Release: The single-sided magazine release can be reversed for left handed shooters.
- Loaded Chamber Indicator: Safely see if there is a round in the chamber by looking in the cut-out at the rear of the barrel hood.
- Tritium U-Dot Sight Picture: The ability to quickly locate your front sight is crucial for fast and accurate shot placement. The Hellcat features a high visibility tritium & luminescent front sight paired with a Tactical Rack U-Dot™ rear sight for easy target acquisition in all lighting conditions.
- Adaptive Grip Texture: The custom pressure activated grip texture on the Hellcat frame features a pattern of staggered pyramid shapes. The taller pyramids have a flattened top to ensure comfort in the waistband and minimal wear on clothing. The shorter pyramids come to a point and lock in to your hand for a secure hold when the pistol is firmly gripped.