The M14 rifle is a national icon. The direct descendant of John Cantius Garand’s eponymous M1 rifle, the M14 has soldiered on from 1959 until the present. Today’s Springfield Armory® M1A™ Standard Issue 7.62 rifle sports a service-length 22″ 1:11″-twist carbon steel six-groove barrel and is just over 44″ long. The two-stage military trigger and time-proven design keep your groups tight, while the beautiful stained walnut stock hearkens back to a previous era.
- Walnut Stock: The M1A™ Standard Issue 7.62 rifle hearkens back to a previous era of Parkerized steel and beautiful stained walnut.
- Military Aperture Rear Sight: The military aperture rear sight of the M1A™ Standard Issue 7.62 rifle pays homage to a simpler day when riflery was a revered science.
- Flash Suppressor: The iconic slotted flash suppressor of the M1A™ Standard Issue 7.62 rifle gives the gun classic lines.
- Item #MA9102
- UPC: 706397011024
- Caliber: .308 Win (7.62x51mm NATO)
- Color: Walnut
- Barrel: 22″ 6-Groove Carbon Steel, 1:11
- Front Sight: National Match .062″ Blade
- Rear Sight: Military .0690 Aperture, MOA Adj. for Windage & Elevation
- Stock: Walnut
- Trigger: 2-Stage
- Muzzle Device: Flash Suppressor
- Magazines: (1) 10-Round
- Weight: 9lbs 3oz
- Length: 44.33″
There are no reviews yet.