Featuring an unyielding commitment to strength, reliability and quality, the Ronin 4.25″ combines rugged durability with light weight and ease of carry. The 9mm pistol features a forged alloy frame for an overall light weight of around 30 ounces. The short 4.25″ barrel matches up with a traditional barrel bushing system, and a forged hot salt blued slide and stainless steel hammer-forged barrel ensure a lifetime of service.
- 4-1/4″ Hammer Forged Barrel: The hammer-forged barrel of the Ronin 4.25″ 1911 works with a traditional barrel bushing system.
- Lightweight Aluminum Frame: The pistol features a forged alloy frame with a satin Cerakote® finish, providing both light weight and long-term strength.
- Wood Grips/Magazine Base Pad: The laminate wood grips feature the Crossed Cannon logo, and the stainless steel magazine comes with a base pad.
- Item #PX9117L
- UPC: 706397929626
- Caliber: 9MM
- Color: Blued/Satin Aluminum
- Barrel: 4.25″ Forged Stainless Steel, Match Grade, Fully Supported Ramp, 1:16
- Slide: Forged Carbon Steel, Blued
- Frame: Forged Aluminum Alloy, Satin Aluminum Cerakote
- Sights: Fiber Optic Front, Tactical Rack White Dot Rear
- Recoil System: Commander Length GI Style
- Grips: Crossed Cannon Wood Laminate
- Magazines: (1) 9-Round
- Weight: 31 oz.
- Length: 7.9″
- Height: 5.5″
There are no reviews yet.