The SAINT® Victor 5.56 takes the already superb SAINT rifle and amps up the features. The full-length 15″ aluminum handguard has ample M-Lok® real estate for accessories and reaches out far enough to accommodate modern shooting styles. The mid-length gas system ensures reliable operation, smooth function and long life, while the flat trigger face lends itself to serious precision. Nickel boron fire controls help you put rounds on target every time, and B5 Systems furniture rounds out the package.
- B5 Systems Sopmod Stock: The B5 Systems Enhanced SOPMOD Stock features rugged construction and thoughtful design, from its ergonomic cheekweld to its integrated QD sling mounts and no-slip cushioned buttpad.
- B5 Systems Type 23 P-Grip: The composite B5 Systems pistol grip delivers enhanced ergonomics through its steep angle, extended tang and palm-filling design.
- Included Vortex SPARC AR Red Dot Scope
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO (.223 REM)
- Vortex SPARC AR Red Dot Scope Included
- Bolt Carrier Group: Enhanced M16 w/ 9310 Steel Bolt, HPT/MPI, Melonite
- Stock: B5 Systems Enhanced SOPMOD
RECEIVER EXTENSION: Mil-Spec
CHARGING HANDLE: GI Style
GRIP: B5 Systems Type 23 P-Grip
LENGTH: 33.25″ – 36.75″
- Color: Black
UPPER RECEIVER: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Forward Assist, M4 Feed Ramps
GAS SYSTEM: Direct Impingement Mid-Length, Low-Profile Pinned Gas Block
TRIGGER: Nickel Boron Coated Flat GI
RECEIVER END PLATE: QD
SAFETY SWITCH: Ambidextrous
MAGAZINES: (1) 30-Round Magpul® PMAG® Gen M3™
BARREL: 16″ CMV, Melonite®, 1:8
LOWER RECEIVER: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Accu-Tite™ Tension System
HANDGUARD: Aluminum Free Float w/ SA Locking Tabs, M-Lok
MUZZLE DEVICE: SA Muzzle Brake
BUFFER ASSEMBLY: Carbine “H” Heavy Tungsten Buffer
TRIGGER GUARD: B5 Systems, Polymer
WEIGHT: 6 lbs 12 oz
- Item #STV916556B-B5SPARC
- UPC: 706397944841
Vortex SPARC AR Red Dot Features:
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Parallax Free: All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Single-Piece Chassis: Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- DAYLIGHT BRIGHT RED DOT-RETICLE: The daylight bright 2 MOA dot is fast and easy to use. Choose among ten variable illumination settings—the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.